LL-9 Black asymmetrical sweate
This classic black asymmetrical sweater features thumbhole sleeves and a 20 cm (~8 inch) collar that can be pulled up for extra warmth or protection. It has a subtle design that effortlessly blends in with its surroundings while providing a futuristic vibe. Wear it with black jeans for a timelessly chic look.
- High collar for warmth and protection
- Subtle Sci-Fi style
- Precise design completion
- Breathable, soft fabric
- Made with special stretchy threads
- Easy to care
Individual cutting and stitching ensures accuracy of the geometric shapes of each piece, while a specialized sewing machine foot is used to ensure evenness of decorative seams.
This Black asymmetrical sweater is crafted from breathable and lightweight viscose fabric for optimum comfort; its soft construction elegantly drapes and is gentle on the skin. This sweater offers stretchability, making it a perfect fit for everyday wear. Additionally, Eloflex thread is used for sewing, reducing the likelihood of seam breakdown.
The garment is easy to care for - cold machine wash, no tumble dry.
Black jersey: CV 75%, PES 20%, EL 5%
3D mesh 100% PES
Easy to Care!
Cold Machine Wash 30C / 86F, gentle
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Tumble Dry
1) Empty all pockets, Wash separately
2) Close fasteners, including zippers
3) Turn the garment inside out
4) Let it rinse properly
5) Never spin-dry it in a washing machine nor wring it in hand
6) Avoid dryers – instead, leave it to dry on a clothes hanger
7) After washing, it's better to hang the garment on a hanger and let it dry.
You may use a special washing powder for softshell fabric, but it's not necessary.
Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, water softeners
Cotton, Jersey knit garments
You can iron the garment from the inside out when it's a bit wet.
Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at a Low setting (110C, 230F) only.
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Business days are subject to Latvian national holidays. Twice a year we take a vacation during which we do not ship out orders. Winter vacation is from Christmas till the second week of the new year and summer vacation - 2 weeks in the middle of July or August.
Accessories: 1-3 business days
Orders under 170 EUR: 1-5 business days
Orders over 170 EUR: 1-7 business days
Estimated shipping times via regular shipping VAS Latvijas pasts
North America: 10-25 business days
Europe: 3-15 business days
Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania: 3-6 weeks
Estimated shipping times via FedEx:
2-5 business days for most locations
We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns and Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Learn more here!
- Each garment is cut and sewn individually to provide accuracy of geometric elements.
- We use a special sewing machine foot to make sure the decorative seams are the same width.
- Labels are sewn on separately so you can remove them without damaging the garment.
- Garments made of knit-jersey fabric (sweaters, shirts, dresses, gloves, scarves, legwarmers) are sewn using a special stretchy thread Eloflex.
- Viscose is as breathable as cotton but softer. Read more about the reason we chose it as our main fabric.
- Softshell is a modern breathable yet wind and waterproof fabric. Read more about here.
Want to know more? Read our blogpost about the main elements that help us achieve high quality.