OD Black victorian vest
This Black Victorian vest features a stylish high-collar design. Additionally, an intricate detail covers the inside zipper, creating a hidden inner pocket for discreet storage. The model wears AF dress that was designed specifically for this vest.
- Victorian collar design
- Sneaky inner pockets
- 2 secondary colors to match your taste.
- Breathable, water-resistant soft fabric
- Precise design completion
- Durable molded plastic zipper
- Easy to care
By default, the vest is available with red or royal blue inserts. We can also offer yellow, green, baby blue, gray, and white options as a custom order. Please, let us know if you're interested!
This vest features a softshell fabric composed of three layers. The outer layer is a high-density, waterproof polyester that blocks rain and snow. The middle layer is a breathable membrane to wick away moisture, while the inner layer is microfleece for thermal insulation and comfort.
The three layers make a very light, elastic, and soft material, which offers resistance to wind and weather, maintaining good breathability and freedom of movement.
Every vest is precisely crafted with individually cut and sewn components, utilizing a specialized sewing machine foot to ensure identical decorative seams. A durable molded plastic zipper with a reinforced bottom is chosen over a coil zipper for a longer-lasting performance.
The garment is easy to care for - cold machine wash, no tumble dry.
Softshell - 97% PE, 3% EL
Mesh - 100% PE
Easy to Care!
Cold Machine Wash 30C / 86F, gentle
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Tumble Dry
1) Empty all pockets, Wash separately
2) Close fasteners, including zippers
3) Turn the garment inside out
4) Let it rinse properly
5) Never spin-dry it in a washing machine nor wring it in hand
6) Avoid dryers – instead, leave it to dry on a clothes hanger
7) After washing, it's better to hang the garment on a hanger and let it dry.
You may use a special washing powder for softshell fabric, but it's not necessary.
Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, water softeners
Cotton, Jersey knit garments
You can iron the garment from the inside out when it's a bit wet.
Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at a Low setting (110C, 230F) only.
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Business days are subject to Latvian national holidays. Twice a year we take a vacation during which we do not ship out orders. Winter vacation is from Christmas till the second week of the new year and summer vacation - 2 weeks in the middle of July or August.
Accessories: 1-3 business days
Orders under 170 EUR: 1-5 business days
Orders over 170 EUR: 1-7 business days
Estimated shipping times via regular shipping VAS Latvijas pasts
North America: 10-25 business days
Europe: 3-15 business days
Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania: 3-6 weeks
Estimated shipping times via FedEx:
2-5 business days for most locations
We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns and Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Learn more here!
- Each garment is cut and sewn individually to provide accuracy of geometric elements.
- We use a special sewing machine foot to make sure the decorative seams are the same width.
- Labels are sewn on separately so you can remove them without damaging the garment.
- Garments made of knit-jersey fabric (sweaters, shirts, dresses, gloves, scarves, legwarmers) are sewn using a special stretchy thread Eloflex.
- Viscose is as breathable as cotton but softer. Read more about the reason we chose it as our main fabric.
- Softshell is a modern breathable yet wind and waterproof fabric. Read more about here.
Want to know more? Read our blogpost about the main elements that help us achieve high quality.