LL-8 Gray asymmetrical sweater with high neck
This women's sweater features an asymmetrical design with a 20 cm/~8in a high collar and thumbhole sleeves. Pull up the collar to add extra warmth and shielding. Its subtle style combines with a futuristic look, making it ideal to pair with a set of black jeans.
- High collar for warmth and protection
- Subtle Sci-Fi style
- Precise design completion
- Breathable, soft fabric
- Made with special stretchy threads
- Easy to care
Each LL-8 Gray sweater is constructed with precision, utilizing a special sewing machine foot to ensure the decorative seams are of uniform width.
The viscose fabric is breathable and drapes nicely for this cozy sweater. Cuddly and soft on the skin, it has a bit of stretch for a comfortable fit. Constructed with Eloflex thread so seams stay secure on stretchy fabrics.
Custom orders are available with light blue, yellow, green, purple, pink, gray, black, and white 3D MESH inserts.
The garment is easy to care for - cold machine wash, no tumble dry.
Black and gray jersey: CV 75%, PES 20%, EL 5%
3D mesh PES 100%
Easy to Care!
Cold Machine Wash 30C / 86F, gentle
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Tumble Dry
1) Empty all pockets, Wash separately
2) Close fasteners, including zippers
3) Turn the garment inside out
4) Let it rinse properly
5) Never spin-dry it in a washing machine nor wring it in hand
6) Avoid dryers – instead, leave it to dry on a clothes hanger
7) After washing, it's better to hang the garment on a hanger and let it dry.
You may use a special washing powder for softshell fabric, but it's not necessary.
Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, water softeners
Cotton, Jersey knit garments
You can iron the garment from the inside out when it's a bit wet.
Regular ironing, steam or dry, may be performed at a Low setting (110C, 230F) only.
The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. Business days are subject to Latvian national holidays. Twice a year we take a vacation during which we do not ship out orders. Winter vacation is from Christmas till the second week of the new year and summer vacation - 2 weeks in the middle of July or August.
Accessories: 1-3 business days
Orders under 170 EUR: 1-5 business days
Orders over 170 EUR: 1-7 business days
Estimated shipping times via regular shipping VAS Latvijas pasts
North America: 10-25 business days
Europe: 3-15 business days
Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania: 3-6 weeks
Estimated shipping times via FedEx:
2-5 business days for most locations
We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns and Refunds
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. Learn more here!
- Each garment is cut and sewn individually to provide accuracy of geometric elements.
- We use a special sewing machine foot to make sure the decorative seams are the same width.
- Labels are sewn on separately so you can remove them without damaging the garment.
- Garments made of knit-jersey fabric (sweaters, shirts, dresses, gloves, scarves, legwarmers) are sewn using a special stretchy thread Eloflex.
- Viscose is as breathable as cotton but softer. Read more about the reason we chose it as our main fabric.
- Softshell is a modern breathable yet wind and waterproof fabric. Read more about here.
Want to know more? Read our blogpost about the main elements that help us achieve high quality.